San Francisco, CA 94107
Live above the clouds in unit 862 - is a gorgeous one bedroom, one bathroom condominium. It includes custom paint, designer fixtures and appliances, stackable washer/dryer in closet, granite countertops, and a stunning living room and bedroom with an amazing view of downtown San Francisco. The living room has beautiful ebony floors, while the kitchen has custom cabinets, stainless steal appliances, and custom lighting. The bathroom has a shower and tub combination, tile flooring, and a granite counter top surrounding the wash basin.
The Beacon is the largest mixed-use development in San Francisco with 595 residential units with a gourmet grocery store, bank, spa and everything you may possibly need. Coffee shops, restaurants, wine bars and clubs surround this building. At the center of SOMA's hottest neighborhood, moments from the city's best attractions: Mission Bay, U.C.S.F. campus, South Beach harbor, Ferry Building, Union Square and the Metreon. Major bay area public transit options and freeways are only a block away. A sense of community makes the Beacon your home.
Unit 862 features:
- Designer fixtures and appliances
- Immediate street access with door-side elevator
- City views
- Custom painting
- Fully appointed with silver and stemware, all kitchen utensils and cookware
- Parking space available
- Custom lighting
- Studio Becker window shades
- 24 hour, seven-day-a-week security and concierge service
- Outdoor heated lap pool and two spas
- Fitness center with locker rooms, saunas, and state-of-the-art equipment
- Private clubhouse with kitchen and 50" plasma TV
- Private outdoor dog run
- Business center with private meeting space and high-speed Internet access
- Landscaped, tree-lined terraces
Square footage and/or acreage information contained herein has been received from seller, existing reports, appraisals, public records and/or other sources deemed reliable. However, neither seller nor listing agent has verified this information. If this information is important to buyer in determining whether to buy or the purchase price, buyer should conduct buyer's own investigation.