San Francisco, CA 94107
Unit 600 is a beautiful two-bedroom, two-bathroom luxury condominium with a spectacular view of the city from all rooms.
The Beacon is the largest mixed-use development in San Francisco with 595 residential units with a gourmet grocery store, bank, spa and everything you may possibly need. Coffee shops, restaurants, wine bars and clubs surround this building. At the center of SOMA's hottest neighborhood, moments from the city's best attractions: Mission Bay, U.C.S.F. campus, South Beach harbor, Ferry Building, Union Square and the Metreon. Major bay area public transit options and freeways are only a block away. A sense of community makes the Beacon your home.
Unit 600 features:
- Cherry wood floors
- Amazing city view
- Granite counter tops
- Stainless steel appliances
- One allocated parking space (up to four available)
- DSL wiring
- Washer and dryer
- 24 hour, seven-day-a-week security and concierge service
- Outdoor heated lap pool and two spas
- Fitness center with locker rooms, saunas, and state-of-the-art equipment
- Private clubhouse with kitchen and 50" plasma TV
- Private outdoor dog run
- Business center with private meeting space and high-speed Internet access
- Landscaped, tree-lined terraces
Square footage and/or acreage information contained herein has been received from seller, existing reports, appraisals, public records and/or other sources deemed reliable. However, neither seller nor listing agent has verified this information. If this information is important to buyer in determining whether to buy or the purchase price, buyer should conduct buyer's own investigation.