San Francisco, 94158
Spacious Two Bedroom | Two Bathroom plus den home in the best of Mission Bay's pristine, sold-out modern residence: Arden. This spacious unit, with abundant natural light, is the epitome of "contemporary comfort" designed around a sophisticated floor plan.
The sleek kitchen, with island bar, boasts Thermador appliances including a stainless steel cooktop, oven and microwave and a cabinet-front dishwasher and refrigerator with icemaker. Caesarstone countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms compliment modern cabinetry, and distinguished Grohe faucets add style and functionality. Beautiful hardwood floors connect the kitchen with the living areas, and plush carpeting adds ultra-comfort to the bedrooms. The master bathroom with walk-in shower and dedicated bathtub en suite turns the bedroom into a private retreat. A sizeable private balcony adds options and dimension. Additional features: full-size Whirlpool washer and dryer, master bedroom walk-in closet, 7' solid-core interior doors, energy-efficient heating/air-conditioning and LED lighting, prewired with USB port and fiber optic cable. Neutral dual-color palettes throughout unite with clean visual lines to balance all elements together for a fresh, modern feel.
Arden's exclusive architecture drew inspiration from both the natural surroundings of Mission Creek and the history of Mission Bay's waterfront. Inside, the hotel-inspired lobbies reflect a chic and socially engaging atmosphere. Amenities include: lobby attendants, controlled access building/amenity/elevator, rooftop lap pool/spa, fitness studio, social lounge, outdoor viewing deck, landscaped terrace, open-air grilling/dining area, electric car-charging stations, pet wash/grooming area, deeded parking spot, onsite storage. The building has landscaped green roofs and targeted LEED green-building silver certification.
Mission Bay is one of the sunniest and fastest-growing neighborhoods in San Francisco. It offers Mission Creek Park, a brand-new children's park, walking/running trails, cycling, kayaking and sailing. The thriving retail center includes dining, cafes, groceries and shops. Best of all, downtown San Francisco is accessible by foot or public transit. Access to: Muni, BART, Caltrain, I-280, US 101.
Unit 802 features:
- 2 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | den
- 1 large balcony
- Huge living | dining room
- Walk-in master closet
- Hardwood floors & plush carpeting
- Full-size, in-unit Whirlpool washer & dryer
- Energy-efficient heating/AC & lighting
- Thermador upscale kitchen appliances
- Designer Grohe kitchen & bath finishes
- Wired with USB port & fiber optic cable
- Hotel-inspired lobbies with attendants
- Controlled access building/amenity/elevator
- Rooftop lap pool (75') & spa
- Fitness studio with changing rooms
- Social lounge with kitchen & billiards
- Outdoor viewing deck & landscaped terrace
- Open-air grilling & dining area
- Electric car-charging stations
- Pet wash & grooming area
- Deeded parking spot & onsite storage
Shops & Entertainment:
- San Francisco's coveted thriving Mission Bay
- Adjacent to landscaped Mission Creek Park
- Brand-new children's park
- Steps from dining, cafes, groceries & shops
- Walk to the best of downtown San Francisco
- Access: Muni Metro, BART, Caltrain & freeways
- Historic charm: former shipping & maritime hub
Square footage and/or acreage information contained herein has been received from seller, existing reports, appraisals, public records and/or other sources deemed reliable. However, neither seller nor listing agent has verified this information. If this information is important to buyer in determining whether to buy or the purchase price, buyer should conduct buyer's own investigation.