San Francisco, CA 94107
Unit879is a wonderful 2b/2ba unit with hardwood floors throughout. Granite countertops in kitchen and bath, stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer, parking included.
The Beacon is the largest mixed-use development in San Francisco with 595 residential units with a gourmet grocery store, bank, spa and everything you may possibly need. Coffee shops, restaurants, wine bars and clubs surround this building. At the center of SOMA's hottest neighborhood, moments from the city's best attractions: Mission Bay, U.C.S.F. campus, South Beach harbor, Ferry Building, Union Square and the Metreon. Major bay area public transit options and freeways are only a block away. A sense of community makes the Beacon your home.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Bedroom(s): 2
- Bathroom(s): 2
- Year built: 2004
- Neighborhood: Mission Bay
- Listed Price: $675,000
Unit 879 features:
- Elegant kitchen with granite countertops: Great floor plan with abundant sunlight
- Stainless steel appliances
- DSL wiring
- Washer and Dryer
- Expansive closet space
- Parking space included
- 24 hour, seven-day-a-week security and concierge service
- Outdoor heated lap pool and two spas
- Fitness center with locker rooms, saunas, and state-of-the-art equipment
- Private clubhouse with kitchen and 50" plasma TV
- Private outdoor dog run
- Business center with private meeting space and high-speed Internet access
- Landscaped, tree-lined terraces
Square footage and/or acreage information contained herein has been received from seller, existing reports, appraisals, public records and/or other sources deemed reliable. However, neither seller nor listing agent has verified this information. If this information is important to buyer in determining whether to buy or the purchase price, buyer should conduct buyer's own investigation.